Hello Berrybrook Families
I'm Heidi Harting of Heidi Harting Photography.
I'd like to begin by thanking you for your trust during a time like no other. For those of you who don't know me, this will be my fifth year photographing Berrybrook students. I have always approached school portraits the same way I do my private commission family/child portraits. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait of your child that you will treasure not just this school year, but always.
HOW WE'RE READY FOR CONTACTLESS PORTRAIT DAY
The very top priority at Heidi Harting Photography is to keep everyone safe from potential risk and exposure.
If you are not familiar with my work, please take a look at my website. Most of what I photograph is already from a safe, social distance vantage, so this is nothing new to me (phew!).
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Understand how COVID-19 is spread and think about this with every decision.
- Stay updated on CDC interim guidance as additional information becomes available; Monitor federal, state, and local public health communications about COVID-19 regulations, guidance, and recommendations.
- Maintain a safe social distance at all times while working at Berrybrook.
- There will be no physical contact between anyone from Heidi Harting Photography and students/faculty.
- Team-members who feel unwell will be instructed to stay at home.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- Cooperate with systems, guidelines, and protocols set forth by Berrybrook, they are for the safety of all.
WHILE WE ARE AT BERRYBROOK
- We will wear masks/face coverings at all times when working with the children and faculty.
- Our mask breaks are taken in a place that ensures everyone's safety.
- Portraits are only taken outside, teachers will be with their class maintaining social distancing.
- We always maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from students and faculty.
- No touch/distance posing.
- Hands and equipment are sanitized regularly.
Class photos will be created after the fact with individual portraits of the children and their teacher (s) so that everyone may remain safe.
The most important thing is to send your child off to school with a smile, we will take care of the rest!
What to Wear
- There are no right or wrong colors, wear what looks best but please avoid slogans and large logos.
- The day may be chilly so be sure and include a sweater that will compliment the outfit that your child can manage by themselves.
- Please send your child to school with their hair styled as you/they like it.
- REMINDER: We will not be able to comb or adjust your child's hair. We will do our best to direct them when needed.
- We can reduce glare but transition lenses (light to dark) will look like dark sunglasses. Please send an alternative option or consider no glasses.
IMAGE GALLERY DETAILS
The gallery of portraits will be ready for viewing and purchasing 10 days after we are finished at Berrybrook.
Click here for portrait package and a la carte pricing. The photo below shows the gallery page. Click on Print Store while on your computer or mobile device to access price list (found underneath header photo).
Siblings will be photographed together, so consider coordinating their outfits.
How will my child remain safe from COVID-19 while being photographed?
We are working closely with Berrybrook to follow all guidelines for the safety of everyone. Everything is hands free, students are directed verbally from a safe and social distance.
How will the class group photos be handled?
Old school for 2021. Class composites will be made this year with the students individual portraits. See sample above.
What if it rains on portrait day?
You will be notified by the school as early as possible if the weather is not suitable for Portrait Day and given the new date.
What if my child is absent?
We will make arrangements for your child to be photographed.
Do you offer make-up days?
I do my very best to capture your child's personality and typically do that in one if not all the poses. You will have several images of your child to select from. If that expectation has not been met, then of course I will rephotograph your child. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait that you will treasure forever.
When will the photos be available for viewing
You will be notified by Berrybrook when the password protected image gallery for purchasing portrait packages, a la carte prints and gift items is ready. Click here for pricing https://heidihartingphotography.pixieset.com/berrybrookspringportraits2021/
Contactless photo delivery 2021
This year due to COVID-19, all orders will be shipped directly to you from our lab for a flat fee of $7.99 and we thank you for understanding.
Do you have a question?
Please reach out to me if you have a question that I have not answered. Email is always quickest: firstname.lastname@example.org