Hello Berrybrook Families
I'm Heidi Harting of Heidi Harting Photography.
For those of you who don't know me, this will be my 7th year photographing Berrybrook students! I have always approached school portraits the same way I do my private commission family/child portraits. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait of your child that you will treasure not just this school year, but always.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's smiling faces!
Tuesday, May 2nd
3 Day Room 1
3 Day Room 3
Wednesday, May 3rd
5 Day Class
4 Day Afternoon
Thursday, May 4th
The most important thing is to send your child off to school with a smile, we will take care of the rest!
What to Wear
- There are no right or wrong colors.
- Have the clothing match your child's personality!
- Please avoid slogans and large logos.
- The day may be chilly so be sure and include a sweater that will compliment their outfit.
- Please send your child to school with their hair styled as you/they like it.
- We will lightly touch up hair if needed with a new comb (per child) but we do not change the hairstyle.
- We can reduce glare but transition lenses (light to dark) will look like dark sunglasses. Please send an alternative option or consider no glasses.
IMAGE GALLERY DETAILS
Siblings will be photographed together, so consider coordinating their outfits.
What if it rains on portrait day?
You will be notified by the school as early as possible if the weather is not suitable for Portrait Day and given the new date.
What if my child is absent?
We will make arrangements for your child to be photographed.
Do you offer make-up days?
I do my very best to capture your child's personality and typically do that in one if not all the poses. You will have several images of your child to select from. If that expectation has not been met, then of course I will rephotograph your child. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait that you will treasure forever.
When will the photos be available for viewing
You will be notified by Berrybrook when the password protected image gallery is ready.
Orders will be shipped directly to you from our lab.
$10.50 Expedited Shipping (3 shipping days)
Please note: this does not account for image processing at the lab which can take up to five business days.
Do you have a question?
Please reach out to me if you have a question that I have not answered. Email is always quickest: firstname.lastname@example.org