Hello Woodside Families
I'm Heidi Harting of Heidi Harting Photography.
For those of you who don't know me, this will be my 18th year photographing spring portraits at Woodside. My two children attended Woodside when they first opened their doors on 09/11/2001 and are now college grads, living their best lives.
I have always approached school portraits the same way I do my private commission family/child portraits. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait of your child that you will treasure not just this school year, but always.
We are scheduled to be at Woodside the week after vacation.
April 26th, April 27th & April 28th
Mrs. Stearns & Mrs. Flynn will let you know what day your child's class will be photographed.
The most important thing is to send your child off to school with a smile, we will take care of the rest!
What to Wear
- There are no right or wrong colors.
- Have the clothing match your child's personality!
- Please avoid slogans and large logos.
- The day may be chilly so be sure and include a sweater that will compliment their outfit.
- Please send your child to school with their hair styled as you/they like it.
- We will lightly touch up hair if needed with a new comb (per child) but we do not change the hairstyle.
- We can reduce glare but transition lenses (light to dark) will look like dark sunglasses. Please send an alternative option or consider no glasses.
Siblings will be photographed together, so consider coordinating their outfits.
What if it rains on portrait day?
Woodside will notify you as early as possible if the weather is not suitable for Portrait Day and you will be advised of the new date.
What if my child is absent?
We will make arrangements for your child to be photographed.
Do you offer make-up days?
I do my very best to capture your child's personality and typically do that in one if not all the poses. You will have several images of your child to select from. If that expectation has not been met, then of course I will rephotograph your child. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait that you will treasure forever.
When will the photos be available for viewing?
You will be notified by Woodside when the password protected image gallery for purchasing portrait packages, a la carte prints and gift items is ready. Click here for pricing to start getting excited about where you will hang or place your child's beautiful portrait.
Orders will be shipped directly to you from our lab. There are two shipping options available.
$7.50 Lowest Cost (2-14 shipping days)
$9.95 Expedited Shipping (3 shipping days)
How can I book a summer family portrait?
I'd love to photograph your family. Please reach out to me here: https://www.heidiharting.com/contact/