Hello Inly Families
I'm Heidi Harting of Heidi Harting Photography.
I'd like to begin by thanking you for your trust during these unprecedented times. For those of you who don't know me, I have had the pleasure of photographing Inly students for the past fifteen years. I have always approached school portraits the same way I do my private commission family/child portraits. Do it until I get it! My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait of your child that you will treasure not just this school year, but always.
HOW WE'RE READY FOR CONTACTLESS PORTRAIT DAY
The very top priority at Heidi Harting Photography is to keep everyone safe from potential risk and exposure.
If you are not familiar with my work, please take a look at my website. Most of what I photograph is already from a safe, social distance vantage, so this is nothing new to me (phew!).
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Understand how COVID-19 is spread and think about this with every decision.
- Stay updated on CDC interim guidance as additional information becomes available; Monitor federal, state, and local public health communications about COVID-19 regulations, guidance, and recommendations.
- Maintain a safe social distance at all times while working on the school campus.
- There will be no physical contact between anyone from Heidi Harting Photography and students/faculty.
- Team-members who feel unwell will be instructed to stay at home.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- Cooperate with systems, guidelines, and protocols set forth by Inly, they are for the safety of all.
WHILE WE ARE ON CAMPUS
- We will wear masks/face coverings at all times.
- Our mask breaks are taken in a place that ensures everyone's safety.
- Portraits are only taken outside, teachers will be with their class maintaining social distancing.
- We always maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from students and faculty.
- No touch/distance posing.
- Hands and equipment are sanitized regularly.
The most important thing is to send your child off to school with a smile, we will take care of the rest!
What to Wear
- There are no right or wrong colors, wear what looks best but please avoid slogans and large logos.
- The day may be chilly so be sure and include a sweater that will compliment the outfit that your child can manage by themselves.
- Please send your child to school with their hair styled as you/they like it.
- REMINDER: We will not be able to comb or adjust your child's hair. We will do our best to direct them when needed.
- We can reduce glare but transition lenses (light to dark) will look like dark sunglasses. Please send an alternative option or consider no glasses.
REMOTE LEARNERS & SIBLING PORTRAITS
Remote Learners, and Sibling Portrait Details & Tips
Students who are learning remotely may reserve their spot with Sign-Up Genius for their individual school portrait and also sibling portraits if they wish on October 5th starting at 3:15 pm.
We are happy to offer sibling portraits on October 1st @ 3:15 pm by the gazebo.
This is the perfect time to update your children's smiling faces together and get images for your holiday card.
- Reserve your 10 minute spot with Sign-Up Genius found in the Weekly Beat.
- Parents and students are asked to remain in their vehicles until called.
- While waiting in your car, that's the time to get your children ready by combing hair and wiping faces.
- If snacks are given in the car: we recommend nothing messy or staining: water, apples, grapes, fruit snacks, plain popcorn are all photo friendly.
- Children's masks will stay on until they are ready to be photographed.
- Parents will assist their children with posing under our direction.
How will my child remain safe from COVID-19 while being photographed?
We are working closely with Inly to follow all guidelines for the safety of everyone. Everything is hands free, students are directed verbally from a safe and social distance.
How will the class group photos be handled?
Old school for 2020. Class composites will be made this year.
What if it rains on my child's scheduled Portrait Day?
You will be notified by the school as early as possible if the weather is not suitable for Portrait Day and given the new date.
What if my child is absent?
Don't worry! Every child will be photographed.
Do you offer make-up days?
I do my very best to capture your child's personality and typically do that in one if not all the poses. You will have several images of your child to select from. If that expectation has not been met, then of course I will rephotograph your child. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait that you will treasure forever.
What happens next?
You will be notified by Inly when the password protected image gallery for purchasing portrait packages, a la carte prints and gift items is ready.
Contactless photo delivery 2020
This year due to COVID-19, all orders will be shipped directly to you from our lab for a flat fee of $7.99 and we thank you for understanding.
Do you have a question?
Please reach out to me if you have a question that I have not answered. Email is always quickest: email@example.com