Hello Woodside Families
I'm Heidi Harting of Heidi Harting Photography.
I'd like to begin by thanking you for your trust during a time like no other. For those of you who don't know me, this will be my 17th year photographing spring portraits at Woodside. My two children attended Woodside when they opened their doors on 09/11/2001 and have now just graduated from college!
I have always approached school portraits the same way I do my private commission family/child portraits. My goal is to deliver a beautiful portrait of your child that you will treasure not just this school year, but always.
HOW WE'RE READY FOR CONTACTLESS PORTRAIT DAY
The very top priority at Heidi Harting Photography is to keep everyone safe from potential risk and exposure.
If you are not familiar with my work, please take a look at my website. Most of what I photograph is already from a safe, social distance vantage, so this is nothing new to me (phew!).
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Understand how COVID-19 is spread and think about this with every decision.
- Stay updated on CDC interim guidance as additional information becomes available; Monitor federal, state, and local public health communications about COVID-19 regulations, guidance, and recommendations.
- Maintain a safe social distance at all times while working at Woodside.
- There will be no physical contact between anyone from Heidi Harting Photography and students/faculty.
- Team-members who feel unwell will be instructed to stay at home.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- Cooperate with systems, guidelines, and protocols set forth by Woodside, they are for the safety of all.
WHILE WE ARE AT WOODSIDE
- We will wear masks/face coverings at all times when working with the children and faculty.
- Our mask breaks are taken in a place that ensures everyone's safety.
- Portraits are only taken outside, teachers will be with their class maintaining social distancing.
- We always maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from students and faculty.
- No touch/distance posing.
- Hands and equipment are sanitized regularly.
The most important thing is to send your child off to school with a smile, we will take care of the rest!
What to Wear
- There are no right or wrong colors.
- Have the clothing match your child's personality!
- Please avoid slogans and large logos.
- The day may be chilly so be sure and include a sweater that will compliment the outfit that your child can manage by themselves.
- Please send your child to school with their hair styled as you/they like it.
- REMINDER: We will not be able to comb or adjust your child's hair due to Covid restrictions. We will do our best to direct them when needed.
- We can reduce glare but transition lenses (light to dark) will look like dark sunglasses. Please send an alternative option or consider no glasses.
IMAGE GALLERY DETAILS
The gallery of portraits will be ready for viewing and purchasing 10 days after we are finished at Woodside.
Click here for portrait package and a la carte pricing. The photo below shows the gallery page. Click on Print Store while on your computer or mobile device to access price list.
Siblings will be photographed together, so consider coordinating their outfits.